We know it is very frustrating as well as time-consuming to analyze every treadmill reviews and research every product details to find out your best treadmill. So,we are offering you a time-saving deal!! We have taken our toll to go through a good number of reviews to make your decision easier and to explore the factors of buying a good treadmill. Starting from features, buying guide, and user FAQ’s to recommended products- you get every tiny details related to treadmill here
Before buying your best treadmill, fix a room where you plan to place it. Think twice if you want a treadmill with a folding deck or the room will accommodate a stationary one. Consider how much you want to work out and whether you’ll prefer to walk or run more. And last but not the least, the budget is very important. There are different price categories, from low-end to high. You need to fix which range you are going to afford.
Now is 21st century treadmill is being widely used as a exercising tool; those who can’t afford time to go for a walk outside, avails a treadmill in their place to compensate the lack of exercise. However, over time thousands of types of treadmill just floated the market to suit the customers demand at their best option.Before reading customer treadmill reviews, real user should research some basic but important things to choose the right product like products types,key features and things to consider etc as a part of product research.
Types of best Treadmills Available On Market:
Treadmill can be categorized is 3 ways.
- Manual Treadmill: Manual treadmill moves and works based on one’s effort. The exercise is conducted by walking on it. The more stress one will put, the more he will be walk fast on it. The baseline is, the speed of walking is solely controlled by the user of this best treadmill.
Though it is less expensive, it is now a bit obsolete. People prefer more motorized treadmill in their house.
- Motorized Treadmill: It allows setting the pace of walking, running or even your jogging. If you are a hard exerciser, you can always set the pace of the fastest mode, to burn your calories much faster and quicker. The best convenient features of this product are this pace or speed controller. You can always change the mode upon choices that whether you will simply walk or run very fast.
Since it is completely motorized, overtime for over using it might get faulty then you will need extra expenditure to make it run again. Hence, it needs more affordability than of a manual treadmill.
- Folding Treadmill: If you want to get a treadmill but concern that the place will it occupy, can’t be afforded by you, as this huge machine just eat up a larger space of a room. To solve this spacing problem, marketers have brought folding treadmill, which can be kept folded after every use. You can easily place it anywhere and keep it folded after use or if you decide not to exercise for a long term.According to treadmill reviews, The person who spends a huge time can avail a folded treadmill in his office and in office break can easily walk or run for few minutes.
Before Reading Treadmill Reviews, Check this Comparison Chart at a Glance
Rich features installed in Best Treadmills:
Marketers are adding different features with this machine to make it more convenient and lucrative to the customers. Though, features added in Motorized treadmill is much more rich than of a Manual treadmill; so, you are planning for a Motorized one, before getting, check out for rich features installed in it, whether it fulfills your choice or not.
- Motor: Different tread mill differs with different motor capacity. Usually customer treadmill, which are used in home, ranges from 1.25 Horsepower (HP) from 4.00 HP. Some treadmills are found in the market which is marketed as Continuous HP, which indicates, it can regularly be used in home. For walking and jogging 1.25 HP-2.00 HP is quiet enough but those who aims for walking on regular basis, surely need a strong motor to run smoothly.
Another thing to keep in mind, motor capability & desirability depends on users weight, so obese people need higher capacity motors. So it’s one of the most important criterion to look about, when getting a Motorized Treadmill.
- Track Size: Track size might not be an important issue for petite walkers but a very important thing for taller people. Usually track size varies from 16″-22″ wide and 42″-63″ long. Taller people are always advised to go for longer track as the will need bigger space to run or even walk smoothly and comfortably.
- Tread belt Durability: Durability of tread belt is very important as less durable belt needs changing again and again. Usually the built which are 2ply or 4 ply is more durable than 1 ply belt. Metal rollers are also important to enhance the life span of belt.
- Track Speed: Speed matters a lot for runner on treadmill. Machine which offers 10mph, are usually suitable for most of the users. But the runner who aims for 5 minutes run needs higher top speeds. Usually 12mph is ideal speed for home user.
- Track Cushioning: Cushioning is the most important for runners as it helps to reduce impacts by 15%-40%, hence increases body stamina. Many best treadmills offer specialized features such as adjustable cushioning so that runners can set their preferred combination of support & cushioning.
- Incline: Treadmills that are inclined helps to burn fat more efficiently than of those which has flat surface. Most treadmill is inclined 10%-15%. Some treadmill has a motor which control the incline upon user’s choice.
- Program: Most advance treadmills are designed with different programs that help to use the machine for multi-purpose such as, weight-loss training and endurance training. Many treadmills are programmed with Google map technology which offers virtual tour in many national parks and monuments.
- Weight Capacity: Every treadmills has a certain weight capacity; if more weight is put on that machine, the machine might break-off; so it’s very important to check the suggested weight-capacity before buying one.
- Warranties: Warranties can be used to determine the quality of best treadmills; the more warranted ones are more quality products with longer lifespan with fewer faults over time.
- Safety Features: Safety features such as auto-off is very important for the beginners or elderly people. As, it takes time to get accustomed with the mechanism of Motorized treadmill; so if someone is not good enough to operate while exercising; he might face sudden fall-out of the treadmill and encounter accidents.
- Heart Rate monitoring: Many treadmills come with a heart rate monitor, which continuously rates heart-beat, throughout the full phase of exercise.
Make Sure to Brainstorm the Below 3 Questions:
As you have known lot of features about a treadmill, now make your list which criteria you want to have in preferred machine. Make sure to brainstorm the below 3 questions:
- Who is to use it: Determine first the user of this machine; remember walking in open air on green is much healthier than of using a machine. Since people hardly manage time to go around park, so getting dependent on machine. So if you happen to be a manager of a big corporation and hardly manage time, then it is suggested to keep your machine in office than in home. Hence you can get a folded machine in your office.
- Which one will be the best for you: As per treadmill reviews, the manual is less effective and less expensive than the Motorized one, which have more features though; so make your decision upon your budget, which one you will go after. And then make a checklist which features you will love to have in your machine. If you are done with that go check out the available brands providing your preferred features under your budget.
- What purpose will it serve mainly: If you are a hard exerciser you might all want is “running”. Then it is always suggested to get the best motor powered machine so that it can serve you smoothly for a long time. If you think you will use it for walking or jogging, then a medium range with medium powered machine can suit your preference very easily.